Nursery: Cut off age-2 years and six months.
LKG: Cut off age- 3 yrs and six months.
PREP: Cut off age -4 yrs and six months.
Class 1: Minimum age 5 years to 6.5 years.
- Class 1 : Registration forms are available online, only through our website.
- You will receive an E-mail and SMS after successful submission of registration form.
- False information / incomplete forms are liable to rejection. No request for correction will be entertained.
Guidelines for filling the online registration form:
- Registration Form shall appear, read it and fill it carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the software).
- Date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the information mentioned in the birth certificate.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked in red colour.
- After filling the Online form click on ‘Preview and Submit’ and preview of form will be available. You can check all the entries done and edit if needed. Now click on ‘Final Submit’ and the system will generate the Form Number. Please take the print out of Form on an A4 sheet only.
- Please upload one photo of student’s with a maximum size of 500KB.
- Email address and Mobile Phone No. of the parents is must and it will be used by school for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of cyber cafe, or any of your acquaintances/relatives/friends.
- Just filling the Registration Form online doesn’t mean that you have REGISTERED your ward for admission. Once registration form is filled, you have to make the online payment of registration fee of Rs. 500.00 which is Non-Refundable.
- Submission and acceptance of registration form is not confirmation of admission of your child.
- Parents are requested to download the Academic Credential (Fact Book) and read all the rules and regulations of institution mentioned in that before filling the registration form.
Documents to bring to school at the time of admission (Deposition of school fee):
- Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
- Self attested copies of Birth Certificate (Issued by Government Authority) and Adhar Card of candidate (Along with original for verification)
- Self attested copies of Pan Card / Adhar Card of both the parents (Along with original for verification)
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Annual Income
- Blood Group Report
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of class last attended
- Certificate of physically handicapped (if applicable)
- Certificate of minority (if applicable)
- Certificate of caste (if applicable)